Friday, November 4, 2011

My room is dirty (practice blog week Oct 23-29)


I know what you are thinking and no I have not lost my mind yet (bet I am giving it my best shot). I point out the fact my room was dirty for that tell you two things…..I wasn’t knocking on the pipes or cleaning out the inside with a stick. Since my home practice was nothing more than a sketch or headstand here or there, I will turn my attention to practice inside of class. I did not want to go to class. I didn’t want to go that Tuesday or Thursday but I went anyway and I am glad I did. I didn’t read but at least I went to class. It helps, the yoga practice helps. I think it is a mixture of the actual practice and the laughing done in the class (so please never stop the joking). See this is the problem with writing a practice blog two weeks after it is due and your mind is in disarray, your weeks start to blend together. I don’t know what it that is keeping me from practicing yoga philosophically but I need to find out and eliminate it because it is driving me crazy. Even trying to practice for my brother isn’t working anymore because he pulled some tom foolery and though I know with every wrong move I make I am planting negative seeds to keep a vicious cycle going I still plant them. I can’t cultivate positive thoughts because I am exhausted from the constant hammering of the bad. It is like the negative moods and thoughts that were replace   with a month or so of positive growth are retaliating with a vengeance and I was caught off guard. I don’t even think this a practice blog anymore except that I didn’t really practice a home and the only positive seeds I planted that week was when I went to class even though I didn’t want to go. I wish I could say the next week got better but it didn’t. You will hear about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment